sohna ae manmohna ae amina tera lal

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:19 PM

Beutiful nasheed from my teacher mashallah.

mzyjyI3c4kc

#2 agent-x

agent-x

Advanced Member

• SF Team
  • 3,116 posts
  • Madhhab:Hanafi

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:19 PM

This guy needs to shave his moustache and grow a beard

PLEASE READ

Nabi ka Uncha Naam
Meri Kismat Jagane Ko Nabi ka naam Kaafi Hai
Hazaron Gham Mitane Ko Nabi ka Naam Kaafi Hai
Nabi ka Uncha Naam

• Guests

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

His Name Is Hakim Ali Ahmed He Writes Nasheeds And Recites Them. Also He Trained Shahbaz Qamar Fareedi And Many Others. Type Hakim Ali Ahmed On Youtube, Will Find Many Kalam Written By Him.

#4 jasimisbest2

jasimisbest2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:42 AM

Yes Nazim call him and tell him to shave his moustache and grow beard, otherwise his nasheed is not accepted, and he is not accepted as a Aashiqe Rasool.... We muslims have set new rules and regulation which includes a BEARD othwrwise your nothing.... :-)

#5 agent-x

agent-x

Advanced Member

• SF Team
  • 3,116 posts
  • Madhhab:Hanafi

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:57 AM

One of the biggest sunnats of our beloved Rasool was the beard.

So if you claim to be a Ashiq E Rasool then why not keep a beard?

Anyway I've started a new thread to discuss this on

PLEASE READ

Nabi ka Uncha Naam
Meri Kismat Jagane Ko Nabi ka naam Kaafi Hai
Hazaron Gham Mitane Ko Nabi ka Naam Kaafi Hai
Nabi ka Uncha Naam

#6 jasimisbest2

jasimisbest2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:44 AM

Salam,

Yes BEARD is biggest Sunnat of Rasool swas no doubt brother.

But Beard is Wajib, the length of full fist is Sunnat...

If someone keeps a short beard it does not mean he is not asshique rasool swas.

I have seen people with big beards do more Ghustakhis and Sins then people with no beard....

who do you think is better a person with beard that read no prayers, and does all sins... or the one who is clean shaved and prays and tries to follow all good.

ALLAH is to judge.

#7 Ghulam Ali

Ghulam Ali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:24 PM

Yes Nazim call him and tell him to shave his moustache and grow beard, otherwise his nasheed is not accepted, and he is not accepted as a Aashiqe Rasool.... We muslims have set new rules and regulation which includes a BEARD othwrwise your nothing.... :-)

We muslims haven't set anything new!

Everything has been set by Rasool-Ullah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam over 1400 years ago. The person who trims his beard to less than a fist full is a sinner. Ala Hazrat Alaihi Rahmah have said he is an open sinner. Mufti Yaar Muhammad Saab have said they should not be invited to Mahaafil to recite. A person without a full beard is continously committing sin even whilst he is asleep.

Nabi Paak Shahe Lowlaak Alaihi Salaam said grow your beard and trim your mustache! Those who don't have this Sunnah have been likened to the Ahle Kitaab.

P.S. We should refrain from making comparisons between two types of Muslims. Surely Allah Ta'ala knows best!

Je Mangi'e ChaaraN da Sadqa, PanjaN te BaaraN da Sadqa
Ow sab kuch Choli vich pa'nda Madine Wala Sona
Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wa Ashabihi Wa Barakah Wa Sallam
Salaatan Wa Salaaman Alaika Ya Sayyidi Ya Rasool-Allah

#8 jasimisbest2

jasimisbest2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

I still inf dit very hard to believe, that if FULL FIST was MADE WAJIB by Rasool Paak swas how come we have Shafi,Maliki Sunni's who keep short beard...

We have English speaker Brother Shami from Takbeer Tv, who has very short beard, we have pir saqib shaami who have very short beard... have all these learnt people missed this WAJIBAAT of Beard??

Comparison of character of two different Muslim was to show that Beard is in Islam, Islam is not in Beard!

ALLAH knows the best

• Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

Like i say allah judges us by our intentions from the heart not from Apperance.

#10 Ghulam Ali

Ghulam Ali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

We shouldn't really even be having this discussion.

I am not quallified to talk about the Maliki and Shaf'I schools of thought. However , In the Hanafi fiqh (which most of follow) it is haraam to shave your beard. It is also a sin to trim your beard less than a fist full! If certain Ulama don't have a full beard that will not change the rulings which are set in stone.

I humbly request that we all have good read of the thread entitled 'The Beard' under the category of 'The Jurist'. This argument has been covered with references by the Brothers - May Allah Ta'ala reward them all. Aameen. Study the info provided and also checkout the links.

No disrespect to anyone but our thoughts and comments should be based on the Rulings of the Scholars - May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with them all. Aameen. This is what my comments are based on. Have a good read - Understand the Rulings - then let me know what you think. Jazaak Allah.

Je Mangi'e ChaaraN da Sadqa, PanjaN te BaaraN da Sadqa
Ow sab kuch Choli vich pa'nda Madine Wala Sona
Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wa Ashabihi Wa Barakah Wa Sallam
Salaatan Wa Salaaman Alaika Ya Sayyidi Ya Rasool-Allah