3 replies to this topic

#1 Shakil Ahmed

Shakil Ahmed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:41 PM

Mufti Zahid Hussain is that personality who to many, needs no introduction. Originally from Preston, UK and currently conducting Imaamat at Noori Masjid, Amsterdam, Hazrat has changed the lives of many through his immense intellect of the Deen, which many have witnessed through his inspiring speeches and fatawa [religious edicts] in well versed English and Urdu.

Mufti Zahid Saheb has studied at some of the most revered Islamic Institutions for Education, such as Jami’ah al-Azhar [Cairo, Egypt], Jami’ah Ashrafiyyah [Mubarakpur, India] and Jami’ah Amjadiyyah [Ghosi, India]. At these places, Hazrat has been taught by some of the most respected Ulama of the Ahlus Sunnah alive today, most notably the son of Sadr al-Shari’ah, al-Muhaddith al-Kabeer Allamah Zia ul Mustafa Saheb, to whom Mufti Saheb has also pledged Bay’at [allegiance] to. Mufti Zahid Hussain has obtained ijazah in Tafseer, Hadith and Fiqh from the Great Shaykh.

Therefore, it is no surprise that Mufti Zahid Saheb has done immense work for the Maslak of Ala Hazrat [may Allah be pleased with him] and continues to do so, to such an extent that Mufti Saheb has become a Flag bearer for the Maslak of Ala Hazrat [may Allah be pleased with him] in Europe. This has been testified by Huzur Taajush Shari’ah Mufti Akhtar Raza Khan Azhari himself -

In the eyes of the followers of Ala Hazrat worldwide, Mufti Saheb is respected and admired for his work and the great knowledge that he possesses. He has become a role model for the English speaking Youth, at a time of such fitna, trials and tribulations, Mufti Saheb has stood firm with the teachings of Sayyidi Ala Hazrat, propagating and acting upon them, where many others have failed.

May Allah increase the knowledge of Mufti Saheb and enable him to do even more work for the Deen. May Allah enable us to benefit from the Great Knowledge of this Scholar of Islam, may we be granted even a drop from his vast Ocean of Knowledge, Aameen!

It is reported that the Prophet of Allah [peace and salutations be upon Him] said, “Allah is Most Generous and I am the most charitable amongst mankind, and after me the most generous amongst you is he who seeks knowledge and propagates it.” [Bayhaqi]

Any errors in the above passage are mine and mine only, may Allah forgive me for my shortcomings.

www.thesunniway.com
"Become a man of work, work is what makes a man respectable." [Hafiz e Millat]

#2 Sage Akhtar

Sage Akhtar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

subhanAllah. Huzoor Mufti ZAhid HUssain al-Qadri hafidhahullahu tha'la is by far a great aalim and is well and truly the flag bearer of maslak e a'la hazrat in europe

Mein rahu na rahu is jahan me magar, mera Taaje Shariat salaamat rahe

Maslak e A'la Hazrat salaamat rahe

#3 Taalib

Taalib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:00 AM

As salaam walaykum

May Allaah preserve Mufti saab and make them a means of our gi=uidance and forgiveness, Ameen,

#4 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

MashaAllah Ameen