Photo

The Grave of the Sahabi Hazrat Hujr ibn Adi Radi Allahu Anhu has been desecrated In Syria:

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Ilm Seeker

Ilm Seeker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationBirmingham , United Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

The Grave of the Sahabi Hazrat Hujr ibn Adi Radi Allahu Anhu has been desecrated In Syria:

The Grave of the Sahabi Hazrat Hujr ibn Adi Radi Allahu Anhu has been desecrated In Syria and his grave has been dug up and his blessed body has been stolen.

Taken from:

http://seekerofthesa...rated-in-syria/

"Behold! Verily on the Friends of Allah there is no fear nor shall they grieve"

#2 Sen

Sen

Advanced Member

• 968 posts
  • Madhhab:Hanafi

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

Allahu Akbar... Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun - Very disturbing news!

Ya Imam of all Messengers of Allah
On you i count to reach Jannah
So in this life and the hearafter
Guide me through the way and hold my hand

#3 ASA

ASA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

Allahu Akbar... Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun....   

Allahu Akbar Allah Akbar......................................................

parh parh alim fazal hoya, kade apne aap nu pardeya hi nai...
paj paj vard da e maseti, kade mann apne wich vardeya hi nai...
kinve roz shetaan nal larde, kade nafs apne naal lardeya hi nai...
bulleha asmaani udd diya pharnae, jehra ghar betha ohnu pharaye hi nai.....

#4 HamidAli786

HamidAli786

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

Qatala humullah

jawabe ablahan khamoshist 

#5 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun.

This someone who has done this has been said to be the FSA. This continues to enforce that the FSA are mainly run by Najdis just like other rebellions that have taken place and the concept of Unity is impossible and contrary to Ahle Sunnat Wa Jama'at doctrine.

This shows me how helpless we sunnis are and how weak our belief in Allah and RasoolAllah sallallahu alaihi wa alihi wa sallam is, that we are seeking help from other deviant groups who are using this opportunity to martyr the blessed shrines of our pious predecessors. May Allah protect us from these weak beliefs.
My affairs are with Allah, if I lie may he raise me amongst liars, if I am truthful may he raise me amongst the Truthful.

#6 ASA

ASA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

Allahu Akbar... Allahu Akbar... 

This was like a sword hitting , I completely lost words...

#7 Siraji

Siraji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

What have those who have supported FSA have to say about this? Let me guess...the way they said about the killing of Dr Buti, it is the Assad regime!! I hate Assad and his regime, but this revolution has made things worse for Sunni's.

What can we do? O let me see what the revolutionists are doing... lets post on Facebook!!! What a joke..

#8 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

What have those who have supported FSA have to say about this? Let me guess...the way they said about the killing of Dr Buti, it is the Assad regime!! I hate Assad and his regime, but this revolution has made things worse for Sunni's.

What can we do? O let me see what the revolutionists are doing... lets post on Facebook!!! What a joke..

I agree with what you have said word for word. Just curious have you tried speaking to those people you write regards? Or is there a list of people you can and cannot speak against :P
My affairs are with Allah, if I lie may he raise me amongst liars, if I am truthful may he raise me amongst the Truthful.

#9 Knowing

Knowing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

The reason is obvious. The wahhabis from all over the world are being active and funding and travelling to fight, while Sunnis are still eating or confused and quite incompetant to even make a single decleration or fatwa and guide muslims in any of these matters. They have no direction regarding the revolution, no direction regarding the wahhabis, no direction on how to lead. Sometimes I consider it more like a punishment to the Sunnies of that locality for the way those Sunnis despite all the repeated lessons over the last 200years, yet shamelessly go around and support wahhabis and give them space. If anyone is responsible, id blame none but those ulema of syria who gave those wahhabis space to function. Maybe they need to taste the bitterness themselves personally before they realise what shatanic nature wahhbism is. Ill also blame those shamless ulema in turkey and jordan who have done nothing to support the Muslim population in Syria. Their silence today, will lead to same situation for them and the fitna would reach their own doorsteps. And this even applies to Pakistan. Its so easy for a group of 100 wahhabis to get together and bomb every Islam structure and institution that belong to Sunnis and yet Sunnis would look dazed and confused on what to do. The whole country of Pakistan is a failed state going to collapse and there are bombs killing muslims every single day. Yet not a single scholar actually doing anything about it nor the courage to do anything about it. Their silence and not forbidding evil as it should be done will lead to fitna coming to their own doorsteps.

al-hijaz-end-wahhabi-occupaton-1.jpg?w=2

#10 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:38 AM

Their silence and not forbidding evil as it should be done will lead to fitna coming to their own doorsteps.

Already has. Ulama today enjoy doing sukoot. Easy money by making religion flexible for public. Truth dont pay. ;-)

#11 Sen

Sen

Advanced Member

• 968 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

Allahu Akbar just come across a photo allegedly of Hazrat Hujr ibn Adi radi Allahu anhu uploaded onto FB by shites. It shows the face and top of the body fully intact.

Has anyone else seen it? Allah Taala knows best if it is genuine or not.

Ya Imam of all Messengers of Allah
On you i count to reach Jannah
So in this life and the hearafter
Guide me through the way and hold my hand

#12 Ilm Seeker

Ilm Seeker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

haven´t seen it - could you pm the link?

Ive seen it also! SubhanAllah!

#13 Abu al Mawahib

Abu al Mawahib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

Could I request the removal of the photo please. Allah knows best whether it is the blessed body of the Companion or not. Even if it is, there is a reason we weren't around in their time and our eyes were not graced by glancing at their countenance. These are the very people whose excellence is testified to in the Quran and upon the blessed tongue of the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him). It is hardly befitting to take a photo of their blessed face with a poxy mobile phone, whack a watermark over it and then post it on forums.

#14 ASA

ASA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

Apologise for asking about the picture - my intention was not that it would be posted on here but rather that I got it in pm

#15 Ilm Seeker

Ilm Seeker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

Clarity about the Maqam of Sayyiduna Hujr bin ‘Aadi (Radi Allah ‘anhu):

It has been suggested that Sayyiduna Hujr bin ‘Aadis (Radi Allah ‘anhu) body was dug up from his grave and buried somewhere else by a group of Salafi-hoodlums. There is also a picture floating around on the web suggesting it is of his blessed body. Both of this assertions are false, and have no basis in reality.

http://seekerofthesa...adi-allah-anhu/

#16 Ibn e Nazir

Ibn e Nazir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

Although wahabis on internet denying their involvement in this shameful and criminal act these links proves the wahabi hand in all this disrespectful and un Islamic job.

1. http://themuslim.org...panion-in-adra/

2. http://www.islamicin...g-of-hujr-body/

3. http://www.islamicin...hets-companion/

4. http://www.nakhelnew...s.php?nid=25779

5. http://www.arabtimes...ew=No&nid=13554

6. http://www.alliraqne...27-21&Itemid=86

7. http://www.arabi-pre...rticle&id=70685

8. http://www.facebook....575079215856795

أنتَ نور اللَّه فجراً
جئتَ بعد العسرِ يسراً
رَبُنا أعلاكَ قدراً
ياإمام الأنبياءِ
أنتَ في الوجدانِ حيٌ
أنتَ للعينينِ ضيُ
أنتَ هاديٍ وصفيٌ
أنت عند الحوضِ ريٌ
يا حبيبي يا محمد

#17 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

I apologise for my ignorance in advance. I am not as clued up as I should be on the events in Syria. I am a little baffled as to why anyone needs evidence to prove the above act was a barbaric act carried out by wahabis. The question I would like to know is are these barbarians a part of Syrian army, FSA or independent group? Apologies for my ignorance.

#18 Ibn e Nazir

Ibn e Nazir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

السلام عليكم

A/c to my knowledge wahabis have penetrated into the FSA and al qaida linked groups that are part of FSA are involved in this.

أنتَ نور اللَّه فجراً
جئتَ بعد العسرِ يسراً
رَبُنا أعلاكَ قدراً
ياإمام الأنبياءِ
أنتَ في الوجدانِ حيٌ
أنتَ للعينينِ ضيُ
أنتَ هاديٍ وصفيٌ
أنت عند الحوضِ ريٌ
يا حبيبي يا محمد

#19 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

السلام عليكم

A/c to my knowledge wahabis have penetrated into the FSA and al qaida linked groups that are part of FSA are involved in this.

Walaykumsalaam dear brother.

JazakAllah khair for your response. So FSA are responsible for this. War is never a good thing. Assad is Dajjals disciple but this rebellion is contrary to Ahle Sunnat Wa Jama'at. This has ruined many families takinng away their loved ones. Every Islamic Jihads were lead by Great Sahaba as leaders. Who is leading FSA?

#20 Ilm Seeker

Ilm Seeker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

Conclusive evidence showing that the supposed picture of Sayyiduna Hujr bin ‘Aadi (Radi Allah ‘anhu) is in fact a princtscreen of a video produced by the opposition. The man in the video was martyred by regime warplane 2013-05-01:

Taken from:

http://seekerofthesa...adi-allah-anhu/