Ilm Seeker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationBirmingham , United Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

Shaykh Asrar Rashid Vs. Pir Sultan Fiaz ul Hassan Qadri:

Shaykh Asrar shared a stage with Pir Fiaz tonight in Birmingham and spoke on Lottery Funding, the Wembley Event which the Pir attended and accountability of charities.

Pir Fiaz was then invited to speak and he refused to do so. However, someone affiliated to the Pir tried to debunk Maulvi Asrar and was stopped in doing so alhamdulillah. We do not need apologists for the Wembley circus or Sikh Trustees of Masajid built by the support of the generous Muslims of Alum Rock.

This was Pir Fiaz's opportunity to speak and answer the questions posed.

Allah ta'ala grant courage and strength to Maulvi Saab in teaching and defending the Deen, Ameen.

This was posted by Brother Ghulam on Sunniport

"Behold! Verily on the Friends of Allah there is no fear nor shall they grieve"

#2 ahmet tayfur

ahmet tayfur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

Is there a recording of this?

#3 agent-x

agent-x

Advanced Member

• SF Team
  • 3,117 posts
  • Madhhab:Hanafi

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

A brother updated me about this last night. Not sure if it was recorded.

It doesnt really need a recording, I think its fair to say he (Pir Fiaz ul Hasan) has had his opportunity.

I have personally rang him but had no answer, infact its been said that we are young mischievous individuals.

We are mischievous for stating facts?

They have a lot to answer for. Every other week a new question pops up about Sultan Bahu trust without the previous questions being answered.

PLEASE READ

Nabi ka Uncha Naam
Meri Kismat Jagane Ko Nabi ka naam Kaafi Hai
Hazaron Gham Mitane Ko Nabi ka Naam Kaafi Hai
Nabi ka Uncha Naam

#4 Shakil Ahmed

Shakil Ahmed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

A brother updated me about this last night. Not sure if it was recorded.

It doesnt really need a recording, I think its fair to say he (Pir Fiaz ul Hasan) has had his opportunity.

Why not? A lot more people will listen if they hear it from Mawlana Asrar himself..

"Become a man of work, work is what makes a man respectable." [Hafiz e Millat]

#5 agent-x

agent-x

Advanced Member

• SF Team
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

Why not? A lot more people will listen if they hear it from Mawlana Asrar himself..

The fact is that Shaykh Asrar had mentioned it and Pir Saab hasn't responded as yet.

If there's no recording I don't see it being a big issue.

I'm sure brothers like Siraji will know exactly what was said which to be honest is enough.

If there is a recording it's just a plus

PLEASE READ

Nabi ka Uncha Naam
Nabi ka Uncha Naam

#6 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

I have personally rang him but had no answer, infact its been said that we are young mischievous individuals.

We are mischievous for stating facts?

Congratulations, them making such personal attacks proves they have been found without any answers. Peer Fiyaz had an opportunity to prove his innocence, justify his decisions or increase respect by apologising but he failed miserably. Them bringing shaykh nut feller on their channel proves what their objectives are - only money and fame.
My affairs are with Allah, if I lie may he raise me amongst liars, if I am truthful may he raise me amongst the Truthful.

#7 Muzammil

Muzammil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

Pir Fiazul Hasan is just shameless in what he is doing. 

#8 Siraji

Siraji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

Mufti Yar Sahib.was presiding the event.

The speech covered points about how Sunni's should not be swindled for their money, and there should be accountable methods when money is collected. It is a condition for a Peer that he be an alim. The Wembley event was condemned along with those who took part. Many other points.

Pir Fiaz refused to speak, even though he was furious. Some other guy tried speaking, but never made any proper points.

#9 agent-x

agent-x

Advanced Member

• SF Team
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:40 AM

Watch this space

PLEASE READ

Nabi ka Uncha Naam
Nabi ka Uncha Naam

#10 dr aq

dr aq

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Madhhab:Non-Sunni

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

salam

I find the title a bit misleading

Are you suggesting that the two individuals do not get along?

dr aq

Dr AQ - product of a classical education - fee paying of course!!

#11 Siraji

Siraji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

Its not that misleading as one party is opposed to the the lottery funding for the masjid and many other things. One of those things is a Sikh trustee of the Alum Rock masjid:

http://www.charity-c...sidiaryNumber=0

https://www.duedil.c...bahu-centre-ltd

#12 Watermelon

Watermelon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Can someone give us a better picture as to what happened?

There are two Scholars in the UK who, I personally believe, are unmatched when it comes to bravery and speaking the truth; Sayyid Irfan Shah sahib and Mullah Asrar Rashid sahib (may Allah ta'aala preserve them both).

#13 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

salam

I find the title a bit misleading

Are you suggesting that the two individuals do not get along?

dr aq

Ah my favourite character from yataf. Vs is an abbreviation for versus this by no means implies people do not get along with one another. England's international players compete versus one another in the Premier League does this imply they do not get along with one another?
My affairs are with Allah, if I lie may he raise me amongst liars, if I am truthful may he raise me amongst the Truthful.

#14 Ahmad Yaar

Ahmad Yaar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationBirmingham

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

Has there been a response from Sultan Bahu regarding the Sikh Trustee?

I mentioned this to a brother yesterday who said we should have a good opinion as maybe he (the person with Sikh name) is a convert who has not changed his name.

I would welcome your thoughts on this.

#15 Hasnain

Hasnain

Advanced Member

• 533 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

I remember watching a programme of Pir Sahib somewhere where they touched on this topic before they left for Pakistan. They never mentioned any lottery etc, all they said is the youth should support them and work to promote their work further rather then searching for blunders etc.

They mentioned that doing debates isn't difficult it can be done by anyone and anywhere and at anytime. They did go on a bit...

#16 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

Takbeer TVs involvement with Keller and Faiz are enough to question mark their agenda and aqeeda. I am by no means a keen supporter of theirs, seen them very closely and hold too much knowledge to even consider supporting them.

I cannot see what they have done wrong by using lottery funds? The money belongs to harbi kafirs and there are no restrictions on how they must use it? To my limited understanding if the money had restrictions then you could not use it on Masjid but as it belongs to harbi kafir and no conditions have been placed it is permissible to use anyhow SBT wishes too. Please can a more learned brother clarify this for me or anything I have misunderstood?

#17 ASA

ASA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

Takbeer TVs involvement with Keller and Faiz are enough to question mark their agenda and aqeeda. I am by no means a keen supporter of theirs, seen them very closely and hold too much knowledge to even consider supporting them.

I cannot see what they have done wrong by using lottery funds? The money belongs to harbi kafirs and there are no restrictions on how they must use it? To my limited understanding if the money had restrictions then you could not use it on Masjid but as it belongs to harbi kafir and no conditions have been placed it is permissible to use anyhow SBT wishes too. Please can a more learned brother clarify this for me or anything I have misunderstood?

Unfortunately as laymen I cant answer your question brother... 

Thou I have a thought brother... what about those sinful so called "muslims" who use their money in the lottery? I mean we don't know completely where exactly the origin of the money are from... so it should be at least disliked and not be used by a religious organization.... 

parh parh alim fazal hoya, kade apne aap nu pardeya hi nai...
paj paj vard da e maseti, kade mann apne wich vardeya hi nai...
kinve roz shetaan nal larde, kade nafs apne naal lardeya hi nai...
bulleha asmaani udd diya pharnae, jehra ghar betha ohnu pharaye hi nai.....

#18 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

Unfortunately as laymen I cant answer your question brother...

Thou I have a thought brother... what about those sinful so called "muslims" who use their money in the lottery? I mean we don't know completely where exactly the origin of the money are from... so it should be at least disliked and not be used by a religious organization....

Interesting questions.....hope someone can help address them.

#19 Siraji

Siraji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

A few things will make the answer clear.

A) HSBT took lottery money for masjid refurbishment BUT they took money also from the public telling them they have no funds. So the public gave money thinking HSBT have no money. So this was fraud. This is public knowledge for the locals who gave money that they claimed they have no funds.

The same was done with the money for the girls school, which they raised money from the public and when they were not given planning permission they sold the building and no one knows where the money has disppeared to.

B) Taking money from a harbi is legally permissible if he gives the money of his own free will, but lying to him is impermissible. It is clear for anyone who goes on to the lottery website that when HSBT applied for lottery funding they placed non existent classes and youth schemes in the application. If you go to the Trust you will find that none of these schemes exist!!

C) Even if one does take money from a harbi, it is impermissible to build masajid with that money. This is what the fatw books have pointed.

This is from my small knowledge of this issue, please feel free to correct me.

#20 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

Brother Siraji. JazakAllah khair for clearing that up. Regards to ( c ) to use for Masjid is permissible not preferable is what I been informed. If you could provide references of the fatawa it will help. Even though you addressed the main issue. Fraud and that to with Muslims with no accountability of where their money has gone is sickening.

May Allah have mercy and protect us from these wolves working hard to deceive us and rob us of our Imaan; without a doubt the most precious possession we have, without it we are nothing incomplete and lost without a hope.