Munazara between Ahlus Sunnah and Deobandis in India

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

UKjHAatvoL8
3 day munazara, between ahlus sunnah and deoband in india.good video and good audio.

#2 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

MashaAllah, please spread this link to other forums for educationand awareness

#3 agent-x

agent-x

Advanced Member

• SF Team
  • 3,116 posts
  • Madhhab:Hanafi

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

Very good Munazara Ahle Sunnah Ulama seem to be smashing the deobandis out the park. Just got to Day 1 part 5 (only got to watch 15mins of this) will continue watching this tonight InshAllah

PLEASE READ

Nabi ka Uncha Naam
Meri Kismat Jagane Ko Nabi ka naam Kaafi Hai
Hazaron Gham Mitane Ko Nabi ka Naam Kaafi Hai
Nabi ka Uncha Naam

#4 Hasnain1936

Hasnain1936

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

Will someone please post the YouTube URL for this video can't seem to find the next part on YouTube and the title doesn't seem to display on this embedded video. :(

#5 Siraji

Siraji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Indians are more well behaved than Pakistanis.

#6 Amran

Amran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • LocationRochdale

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

Will someone please post the YouTube URL for this video can't seem to find the next part on YouTube and the title doesn't seem to display on this embedded video. :(

ITARSI MUNAZRA DAY 1 PART 1

UKjHAatvoL8

UKjHAatvoL8

ITARSI MUNAZRA DAY 1 PART 2

-XmMdxJoBh8

-XmMdxJoBh8

ITARSI MUNAZRA DAY 1 PART 3

P2rN8icuD_M

ITARSI MUNAZRA DAY 1 PART 4

ITARSI MUNAZRA DAY 1 PART 5

http://youtu.be/Nl6-qxW9cDg

http://youtu.be/Nl6-qxW9cDg

ITARSI MUNAZRA DAY 1 PART 6

http://youtu.be/4PQIk49OpD8

http://youtu.be/4PQIk49OpD8

"We need to Live to Learn and Learn to Live"

#7 Aqdas

Aqdas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

just in case people think this is recent, it isn't. i think it's over 4 years old. i watched this when it first came out on dvd and ma sha Allah, mufti muti' al-rahman blasts the jahil, nay, aj'hal, deobandi good and proper.

#8 abu Usman

abu Usman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

just in case people think this is recent, it isn't. i think it's over 4 years old. i watched this when it first came out on dvd and ma sha Allah, mufti muti' al-rahman blasts the jahil, nay, aj'hal, deobandi good and proper.

Do you have a dvd of the complete munazra?

#9 agent-x

agent-x

Advanced Member

• SF Team
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Do you have a dvd of the complete munazra?

I too would be interested in a DVD copy. Also it seems that only two days have been uploaded.

And yes this munazara took place in 2008. Mufti saab is doing the deo over good and proper I'm only up to part 5

PLEASE READ

Nabi ka Uncha Naam
Nabi ka Uncha Naam

#10 Watermelon

Watermelon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

I have watched up to day one, and I can honestly say Mufti Muti ur Rahman ripped apart the argument's of the Deobandi. You can tell the Deobandi did not know how to respond but just kept asking the same questions which were answered each time he asked. In return, he avoided answering the questions he was asked. Any neutral person will testify that the Deobandi had no principle and was checkmated on numerous occasions.

I am very impressed by Mufti sahibs manner in debating, may Allah ta'aala preserve them.

Will watch the rest of the debate over the next few days.

#11 agent-x

agent-x

Advanced Member

• SF Team
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

I have watched up to day one, and I can honestly say Mufti Muti ur Rahman ripped apart the argument's of the Deobandi. You can tell the Deobandi did not know how to respond but just kept asking the same questions which were answered each time he asked. In return, he avoided answering the questions he was asked. Any neutral person will testify that the Deobandi had no principle and was checkmated on numerous occasions.

I am very impressed by Mufti sahibs manner in debating, may Allah ta'aala preserve them.

Will watch the rest of the debate over the next few days.

It is a brilliant Munazara.

We just had one on twitter youll probably see it lol. Learnt a lot from what ive watched so far of this

PLEASE READ

Nabi ka Uncha Naam
Nabi ka Uncha Naam

#12 QRA

QRA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

klbuz85AIco

mufti sahib is amazing - may Allah preserve him!

#13 GhulameAwliya

GhulameAwliya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

I am planning to listen this munazra,but few years back i have listened to another Munazra on Khatam e Nabuwat bw Sunni (Mufti Muti ur Rehman) & Deo/Wahabi Tahir Gayavi.Fabricated and uncomplete copy of that is available on UTUBE.
Does any one have full copy?

#14 Aqdas

Aqdas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

@ aU, a-x : i will take a look when i next go to b'ham as it is most likely to be at my father's house.

#15 Contemplating Sufi

Contemplating Sufi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Mufti Sahib is an excellent debater. He destroyed the Devbandis many times in India.

#16 Watermelon

Watermelon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

I have asked a brother from India and he said he will try getting me the full debate (16 vcd's in total) insha Allah.

He also gave me some background info on some of the Ulemah in the video:

Mufti Muti ur Rahman sahib, the one leading the debate, is one of the top munazirs in the Ahlus Sunnah.

The person wearing the yellow turban at the back is Mufti Mujib Ashraf Razawi sahib, who is also the khalifa of Mufti Azam e Hind (alayhi rahmah) and was a close Khadim of them also.

On day two and three of the debate, the person wearing the black Imamah is Allamah Abdus Sattar Hamdani sahib. He was a Deobandi at first, he had big Deobandi ulemah like Idris Saharanpuri as his teachers, until he met Mufti Azam e Hind and then became a Sunni. Alhamdulillah. He comes from a city in Gujarat called Porbandar which was at one time full of Deobandis where to mention the name of Ala Hazrat was a crime. But alhamdulillah when Mufti Azam e Hind visited the city, they became lovers of Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Rida radi Allahu anh.

Allamah Abdus Sattar Hamdani sahib has published hundreds of valuable books from his publishing house including a 950 page refutation of Ibn Taymiyah called Akhta Ibn Taymiyah.

----------------------------
On the deobandi side, their co debater is Tahir Gayawi, he is the one who once compared salat o salam to excrement (al iyadhu billah).

mXyO5hnNKdo
----------------------------

Has anyone else noticed how the faces of the Ulemah of the Ahlus Sunnah are shining with noor whereas the Deobandi ulemah look evil? Even a child will be able to tell you which ones are the crooks!

#17 New-Leaf

New-Leaf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

He also gave me some background info on some of the Ulemah in the video

Mufti Muti ur Rahman sahib, the one leading the debate, is one of the top munazirs in the Ahlus Sunnah.

The person wearing the yellow turban at the back is Mufti Mujib Ashraf Razawi sahib, who is also the khalifa of Mufti Azam e Hind (alayhi rahmah) and was a close Khadim of them also.

On day two and three of the debate, the person wearing the black Imamah is Allamah Abdus Sattar Hamdani sahib. He was a Deobandi at first, he had big Deobandi ulemah like Idris Saharanpuri as his teachers, until he met Mufti Azam e Hind and then became a Sunni. Alhamdulillah.
He comes from a city in Gujarat called Porbandar which was at one time full of Deobandis where to mention the name of Ala Hazrat was a crime. But alhamdulillah when Mufti Azam e Hind visited the city, they became lovers of Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Rida radi Allahu anh.

Aulema e Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaa'h
Mufti Mujeeb Ashraf Sahab - Nagpur - Sadar e Munazra
Mufti Mati Ur Rehman Sahab - Kishangarh Bihar - Munazir
Maulana Abdul Sattar Hamdani Sahab - Porbandar Gujrat
Mufti Abdul Mannan Kaleemi - Moradabad UP
Mufti Sageer Ahmed Sahab Jokhanpuri - Jokhanpur

I have attended lots of Speeches of above Aulema except Mufti Abdul Mannan Kaleemi,
Mufti Sageer Ahmed Sahab Jokhanpuri is my favaourite MashALLAH he is Very knowledgeable may Allah increase his and All Sunni Aulema's knowledge

We had a 10 days moharram bayan of Maulana Abdul Sattar Hamdani Sahab on our street few years back, MashALLAH he exposed Deobandiyat, one of organiser kept 1 car and 1.5 lakh rupees in Inaam IF any one prove us wrong, but no one dare to come to do munazra with hamdani sahab but they sends chitti (letters) through kids - in which they wrote - Maulana Moharram ka Bayan karo idher udher ki baatein na karo warna jaan se mare jaonge -lol
till today people remember him

On day two and three of the debate, the person wearing the black Imamah is Allamah Abdus Sattar Hamdani sahib. He was a Deobandi at first, he had big Deobandi ulemah like Idris Saharanpuri as his teachers, until he met Mufti Azam e Hind and then became a Sunni. Alhamdulillah.

Hamdani Sahab told he had a Bisharat of Huzoor Mufti e Azaam Alaihrahmah then he became sunni.

Khwaja e Khwajga'n Haami e Be'kasa

Iltija Sun Lo Shah e Umamm Ke Liye

Kardo Kardo Karam Murshid e Mohtaram
Tum Ko Bheja Gaya Hain Karam Ke Liye

#18 Baghdadi

Baghdadi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

The sunni ulemas look beautiful, especially the two mufties with the imamas on.

The dirty deobandi tahir looks like a lanati...probz coz he is a lanati.

Tahir should have been the main debater.

#19 Baghdadi

Baghdadi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

Does anybody know who the public/listeners voted in favor of?

#20 Abd un Nabi

Abd un Nabi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationbareilly

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

salaam. is the whole munazara available anywhere. day 2 part 3 seems to be the last video? also the lanati devbandi munazir is thick as sh**.

Dahan me zuban tumhare liye
Badan me hai Jaan tumhare liye