18 replies to this topic

#1 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

MashaAllah, This Darul Uloom is known as the Ahle Sunnah Circles as Oxford for sunnis, If only there are many other Islamic Institutions like this in the UK.

I hope InshaAllah that the muslim comunity in various towns come together to produce Ilm-e-deens
or more maasjid to start offering Darse-Nizami courses for brothers and sisters to protect the future of Islam in the UK.

Many of the books in this country should be purchased from this great sunni heartbeat instutition.

http://www.aljamiatulashrafia.org/

#2 Baghdadi

Baghdadi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

Heard that Jamia Nizamia is like the oxford for sunnies in India. This was started up by Maulana Anwarullah Farooqi Alayhir Rahmah. They were khalifa of Haji Imadaadullah Muhajir E Makki Alayhir Rahmah.

• Guests

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:19 AM

Heard that Jamia Nizamia is like the oxford for sunnies in India. This was started up by Maulana Anwarullah Farooqi Alayhir Rahmah. They were khalifa of Haji Imadaadullah Muhajir E Makki Alayhir Rahmah.

Asalamalykum brother, yes jamia nizami was started by hazrat anwar ullah farooqui (r.h) in hyderabaad deccan, he was on of the khalifa of hazrat muhajir e makki(r.h)

I live in this region, i.e hyderabad deccan(gulbarga), here we find many ulema ikram of jamia nizamia in our masjid's. but to be shock, many sunni peoples along with the ulema ikram from jamia ashrafia and jamai raza mustafa, does not perform salah behind the ulema of jamia nizami in our city, not all but many ulema ikram from jamai nizamia are termed as SULEH KULLI, by the ulema ikram from jamai ashrafia and jamai raza e mustafa.... and many ulema from jamai nizamia in our city are big fan of dr x quadri...

some of the good and great ulema doing good work on aqeedah from jamai nizamai are,
1>Hazrath Allama Maulana Mufti Hafiz Syed Shah Ziauddin Naqshbandi
2>Ameer Sada e Islam Allama Mohammed Ahmed Naqshbandi
and many more.

pray for the ulema of AHLUS SUNNAH wal jamaat,

#4 Abu Madyan

Abu Madyan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

MashaAllah, This Darul Uloom is known as the Ahle Sunnah Circles as Oxford for sunnis,

I think that it would be more appropriate to call it the Azhar of Hind!
Say, He is Allah the One!

#5 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

MashaAllah may Allah strengthen the sunni institutes, how many students are studying in Jamia Ashrafia.

#6 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Jamia Nizamia is another institute in India, whcih are sunni and no do follow wahabis

#7 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

I've managed to find this:

http://www.aljamiatulashrafia.org/

http://www.scribd.co...atulashrafiaorg

Also where to most do the graduates of jamia Ashrafia go to ot leave for to propagate Islam?

#8 Qadri Ridwi

Qadri Ridwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationNottingham UK

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

MashaAllah may Allah strengthen the sunni institutes, how many students are studying in Jamia Ashrafia.

9000 al hamdulillah

The grand University al Jamiat ul Ashrafia Misbaah ul 'Uloom was founded by Hafiz e Millat 'Allamah 'Abd ul 'Aziz Muhaddith Mubaarakpuri 'alaihi al rahmah; he was the mureed and khalifah of Sadr ush Shariah 'Allamah Mufti Amjad 'Ali A'azami 'alaihi al rahmah.

Huzur Sayyiduna Muhaddis e Kabeer 'Allamah Zia ul Mustafa Qadri A'azami hafizahullahu Ta'ala was the saabiq principal, head mufti and Shaykh ul Hadith of the great university. He now runs his own institute at the mazaar of Sadr ush Shariah in Ghosi Azamghar there are currently 1500 females and 600 males becoming scholars there at the moment.

www.youtube.com/IslamTheTrueWay
Ahl us Sunnah Ahl ul Jannah

Muhammad Qasim Qadri Ridwi

#9 Qadri Ridwi

Qadri Ridwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationNottingham UK

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

The graduates of the institute are known as Misbaahi in connection to the name Misbaah ul 'Uloom

www.youtube.com/IslamTheTrueWay
Ahl us Sunnah Ahl ul Jannah

Muhammad Qasim Qadri Ridwi

#10 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

May Allah safeguard this institution (Ameen!)

#11 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

Muslims in the UK are in need of a traditional institute similar to Jamia Nazamia and Jamia Ashrafia in order to preserve Islamic knowledge for the future generation to come InshaAllah. Even if it was started in a small house where Ulemas would come and teach Islam

#12 agent-x

agent-x

Advanced Member

• SF Team
  • 3,105 posts
  • Madhhab:Hanafi

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Muslims in the UK are in need of a traditional institute similar to Jamia Nazamia and Jamia Ashrafia in order to preserve Islamic knowledge for the future generation to come InshaAllah. Even if it was started in a small house where Ulemas would come and teach Islam

I thin the cost would be too much e.g. paying ulama fees to teach

Not only that how many people could you possibly teach in a house?

Adding further to that other teachers for subjects such as maths, english, science etc will also be needed

PLEASE READ

Nabi ka Uncha Naam
Meri Kismat Jagane Ko Nabi ka naam Kaafi Hai
Hazaron Gham Mitane Ko Nabi ka Naam Kaafi Hai
Nabi ka Uncha Naam

#13 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

When doing something charitable for the sake of Allah and for the Deen, money should always be the least of the diffucuity, leave the difficulity for Allah to remove InshaAllah

#14 Aashique e Rasool

Aashique e Rasool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

I thin the cost would be too much e.g. paying ulama fees to teach

Not only that how many people could you possibly teach in a house?

Adding further to that other teachers for subjects such as maths, english, science etc will also be needed

Not necessarily. This system could be set up if we can get collective group of Ulema who are willing to teach it. All a subject teacher (math, english, science) needs to do is teach to syllabus. Up to institute who it employs. If they employee a qualified teacher he would usually be able to cover all those subjects. For example, I am a Business teacher but can teach all those subjects and I know I would do better job than those who teach on subject.

It is not as hard as we make it. We can also set up a VLE online with one day teaching at a central place.....
My affairs are with Allah, if I lie may he raise me amongst liars, if I am truthful may he raise me amongst the Truthful.

#15 QRA

QRA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

does the jamiah accept foreign students?

#16 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:29 AM

InshaAllah may these great instituation become one

I heard Jsamia Nizamia is sunni http://www.sunniport...ead.php?t=1892 

#17 Taalib_1

Taalib_1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

Brother Aashique has hit the the nail on the head, this could work under a collective group of ulemah that shared a similar vision for the Ahlus sunnah in the UK.

I really think and believe this is the need of iur community here in the UK as we unfortunately do not currently any institute to stand as a standard bearer of the Pristine Teachingz of Ahlus Sunnah.

May Allaah grant us Tawfeeq.

#18 Islami

Islami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:26 PM

This institution teach tolerance and respect of others

#19 Aqib alQadri

Aqib alQadri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:34 PM

does the jamiah accept foreign students?

I believe it does